Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wanna Know What I Ate today? (and let my kids eat?)

I had toast with margarine and peanut butter and hot chocolate for breakfast.

We all had waffles and syrup with milk for lunch, or rather, linner since it was like four o'clock in the afternoon.

We had cookies and pop for dinner. Yep, you read that right ... cookies and pop.

It was just that kind of day. A day that screamed for comfort food and Mommy. Except, my cupboards were bare and my Mommy has long since left this world so ... I gave myself what counted as comfort food, and took the day off of mommy-hood myself. Although, I think I scored some major mommy-points with my kids, lol.

My food feelings today were TIRED, and, not sure how to say it ... ESCAPIST? Is that even a word? You know what I mean, right? I wanted to take the day off of life, to run away, just for the day.

BUT I did get my four glasses in AND I think I'll start wtih some new goals tomorrow.