Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day Three

Today was mostly a good day ... Again, family around me, doing family stuff, and not any time really to sneak off and eat. I felt full most of the day anyway. Except, there were cookies - lots of cookies.

I didn't think I would have anything at all to post today until it became late.  I hit my 'have-to-go-to-bed-now' spot right around 10:00, but I still had a lot to do. 

An hour and a half later I am finally ready to head uip to bed, but have eatern four more cookies just while I was cleaning up the kitchen. I eat them behind my husband's back, so he can't see me. I don't offer him one, because then I'll have to admit I'm eating one (or two, or three or four). It's not that I don't want to share (thought sometimes that IS it) - just this time, I didn't want to be seen. 

So now, again, I'm going to bed feeling full and really fat. I guess the food feeling tonight was TIRED.