Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sharing

As you can see, I'm sharing this blog with Kristi. She's an awesome, funny, real person who struggles with many of the same things as I do. I thought she might benefit from this journey too, and that maybe she might have something to offer you, that will help you too. 

And if there's anyone out there who would like to share your story of how you are struggling with overeating, or binging, feel free to email me your story and I'll post it on our blog.

I thought this blog was just all about me. And let me tell you, make no mistake, it still IS about me, lol. But I realize now, that it's about all of us. I realize now that I'm not alone, that there are many people out there struggling, just like I am. Just like Kristi, and you. Perhaps if we share, together we can overcome.