Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day Two

Today has been a good day, with no bad eating.

Partly, it's becasue I haven't been alone all day, so there hasn't been a chance to sneak food or to crave it, really. I've felt loved and happy with my family. All is well. 

Although we went to Red Robin for dinner and I ate everything on my plate (huge hamburger, huge steak fries). Pretty much no water at all. Oh well, I'm happy at least that I had a day that I can't feel too ashamed of.

11:40 p.m.

Scratch that. I did the late-night-eating-thing and it wasn't veggies and dip, if you know what I mean. It wasn't too bad, as in, it wasn't a full-on binge. But still, I'm going to bed with my tummy full and a disappointed feeling. 

I was a little hungry (we had dinner early)  which started the eating, but when I didn't stop at full, my feelings were probably PLEASURE. I liked what I was eating (wheat thins and cream cheese) and didn't want a handful of them to be all I got. I wanted lots.