Friday, December 19, 2008

Uh Oh ... My Good Intentions are Failing ...

Another bad water day. I don't know about the food. Not too bad, I guess. I think I'm going to check out some books, like the one Jeri recommended, "Feelings Buried Alive Never Die" by Karol Truman. 

Jeri wrote in the comment trail: 

"It has a "script" in it that you use to "process negative emotions." While I am not 100% sold on everything in the book, I have found the script somewhat helpful. I'd be REALLY interested to see if "scripting" the emotions curbed the need to "eat" them."

My local library has it checked out at the moment, so I put it on hold. I think it's time to get some more input or ideas as to what's going on in my messed up brain.

So, I only got two glasses of water in today. There's no excuse for that - tomorrow I WILL do better.

No real food feelings today - I was busy enough that I didn't really get any time to hang out with food at all, I just ate what and when everyone else was eating.