Monday, December 8, 2008

Day Four

Other than having a Big Mac combo for dinner today for lunch today, this has been a good day and I have been a good day. 

Sorry, I started this blog and ya'll probably expected some serious binging behavior to relate to, and here I'm having good days. But this is how it goes for me ... good followed by bad. 

But here's the thing, I've gained almost thirty pounds during this past year alone. I'm only 5'2 and should weight between 100-135 lbs or something like that. Personally, I like myself at 130. But right now, I weight about as much as I did when I was pregnant with my twins.

Oh, and before you go thinking I am justified to weigh that much after having twins, I was back to 130 and wearing my size 6 jeans just ten months after the boys were born. Go figure. I think it was the nursing that helped me there though ;)

So, good day for me. Hurray! I still only drank about one glass of water today. Tomorrow, I'm gonna shoot for TWO. Woo! Go Marge!