Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Biggest Loser

I have never actually written on someone elses blog before. I love this. I love watching the Biggest Loser. The first episode I was sitting in my chair with a bag of doritos in my lap. I was watching these obese people get on the scale and I asked myself, "How on earth did they let themselves get that fat?" Huh...go figure as I am literally shoveling chips into my mouth by the hand full. I stopped what I was thinking and had to chuckle at the irony of the situation. I know exactly how they got into the position they are in. By doing exactly what I am doing in my life right now. By "not caring" about myself, or being "self-destructive" and eating and eating to fill some kind of void, and then beating myself up for it later. Who's the Biggest Loser now? I chant to myself.

So, do I get off my bum and exercise as I watch all the episodes of The Biggest Loser? Do I put away the snacks and crack down and take charge of my life? Nope...food controls me. How can that be? I don't know. What I do know is that I am looking forward to the next season of the Biggest Loser starting in January. Maybe I'll have some epiphany and change my life as I watch others change their life. Who am I kidding? We could all lose 100 pounds living on the Biggest Loser Ranch right?