Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Macs. Water, or no water. Chocolate Brownies.

And that about sums up where I'm at.

There is not a single piece of fruit or vegetable in my house.

I was mad at my dog for eating half the pan of brownies NOT because he ate them and that was super naughty of him. No, I was mad at him because then *I* didn't get eat them.

BUT Skinny Man got home today, a whole day and a half earlier than expected so I'm a happy girl again. Maybe now I'll eat a bit better and take better care. It's a happy thought, anyway.

Sorry this isn't much of an update, but there it is. I'm still struggling. In general I am drinking more water than I did when I first started this blog. Then, like Kristi, I was lucky to get in ONE glass. Now I regularly drink four, give or take one. I still haven't been able to drink six regularly.

I've been going to karate pretty regularly and I eat better when I'm exercising. I feel better about myself and feel that burning need for filling a little less. But I still snuck a handful of chocolate kisses while my hubby wasn't looking and stuffed them in my mouth.

A work in progress, that's for sure.