Monday, February 22, 2010

Tired of Being Super Dieter?

I don't know about you, but I'm sick of dieting. Sick of counting carbs and calories. Sick of wondering if THIS diet will work. Sick of gaining back everything I lose and then some.

One of my writing friends posted this link on a yahoo group I belong to and I thought it looked interesting. But then I sighed deeply, wondering if it was another quick fix to an emotional, internal problem I haven't been able to heal yet. As with every new diet, I hesitated even opening the link, but then thought . . . what the heck.

I've only briefly scanned a couple of the pages, so I'm not sure I will try it or not, but what I've read certainly sounds promising. If you decide to give it a try, please let me know what you think. I'm going to do more research this week and might give it a go myself. Here's the link: http://loseweight.emofree.com/

Good Luck!!