Monday, February 15, 2010

Keeping a Food Journal

I've tried keeping a food journal before and end up either not being honest with recording what I shove in my mouth, or neglecting the task completely. I've decided I need to give it another try and do my best to be honest. I'm also going to keep track of the calories and carbs. I think that will help me realize how fast they add up and exactly what damage I'm doing to my body.

The second thing I need to do is move more. I keep telling myself that, but find that at the end of the day, I've barely left my office chair to roam around the house and then it's either for food or a bathroom break. With the weather getting nicer outside, I've made it a goal to take more breaks from writing and get out of the house more often. It will also help clear my mind so I can hear my muse whispering.

So, what steps are you taking to reduce the bad foods and increase activity. I'd love to hear all about it.