Thursday, February 5, 2009

Book Review ~ Feelings Buried Alive Never Die

Or not.

I couldn't read it. I mean, I tried, and got through the first five chapters or so but then . . . I just couldn't keep going with it.

So, the book was not helpful to me. But maybe Kristi could do a review of it? She's read it tons, lol.

Still struggling with the basic realities of me, but I'm hanging in there. No new feelings, I don't think. No new problems or issues with me that I've identified. Just . . . hanging in there. 

I wonder how Kristi's doing and how any of you are doing. I need to know I'm not alone in not being able to just snap my fingers and be new and different. Every morning when I wake up, I'm still just  . . . me. 

Not that that's a bad thing, I just lost the user manual on me too long ago to know how to make me run at the optimal level. One of these days I'll figure it out.