Thursday, November 5, 2009

YIKES!

Man oh man, did I get an eye opener. I went to a book launch party for a fellow author Tuesday and took a few pictures of me and my writing buddies. Loaded up the pics this morning and EEEK! Let's just say I need to lose more than just a few pounds.


Yep, that would be me there on the left. Can't even see Ali cuz my tummy is covering her. At least you can see her beautiful face. Isn't she cute?
The other two in the picture are writing friends, Kimberly Job and Daron Fraley.
Both gorgeous and talented, I might add.

So, once again, here I go looking for some kind of diet that will work for me and promising to exercise everyday. Sheesh! There's got to be something that works here.

Just put the fork down!


Did anyone hear something? Could have sworn I heard a voice from the distance.
Oh, well. I'm off and running (waddling).