Sunday, November 1, 2009

The More the Merrier

Sometimes that's not always true. More fat does not make me merrier. But more chocolate does.

More aches and pains on my over-burdened body does not make me merrier. But more chocolate does.

And right up there with chocolate is friendship. More friends definitely make things merrier. Especially when they are the right friends.

Well, I've invited a friend to join me here and I know you'll agree--she's definitely going to add a lot to this party.

Meet, Christine Bryant. Writer extraordinaire, and fellow fatty. She told me she likes to collect funny pictures and cartoons of fat people, so I know she'll liven things up around here. This is what she said to tell you . . .

"I'm funny, gorgeous, smart, talented, beautiful, skinny and....honest."

Just you wait and see . . . I know you're gonna love her just as much as I do. Welcome Chris!