Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just a litte update . . .

I *did* go shopping this week, but not on Wednesday like I thought and I didn't accomplish much. I did, however, get a few new pairs of jeans and a new winter coat. Shopping for jeans is as tough as shopping for bathing suits or bras. Blech.

But I did find success in the BKE "Wendy" jean (higher rise, easy fit, so there's room through my knees.)
The Silver "Suki" jeans (don't stretch as much, but they fit comfortably around the upper thighs.)

And the Torrid jeans (cut high in the back to cover my ample booty and lower in the front so I still get that low-rise feel.)

I also needed (and found!) a good winter coat--something that was at once stylish, cut longer so it comes over my booty a bit, slimming, and that was wide enough to fit easily over my hips so I didn't feel like it was skirting up when I walked (Calvin Klein jeans jacket on sale at Macy's.)

Whew!

Anyway, I've been watching this Yoplait commercial for a few months but I always think it's way funny. Thought I'd share.




I love how she's looking at the cakes, even though she knows she shouldn't (don't I do that EVERY time, lol?) and how she tells the Bear Sheriff off. Guess it doesn't take much to make me smile, but I like it. I haven't have the nerve to try these "sweet treat" yogurts--have you?