Monday, July 6, 2009

Binging Blech

I've started on my second round of the hCG diet. I'm on day two, which means I'm still in the major pigging-out stage. You'd think that would be awesome fun, right? Eating as much as of I want of all the bad-for-me stuff I love? Yeah ... not so much. What's happened to me?

Actually, I think what's happened to me is ... (shudder, gasp) my body likes being healthy.

I KNOW! This is why I wondered what in the world is happening to me? I LOVE eating bad-for-me stuff. Or ... I used to.

But today I've been battling a migraine all day and I've had diarrhea most of the day too. Rotten, sucky, stinky. The good new is, it makes me really look forward to starting on the low-cal portion of the diet tomorrow.

I felt so good on the diet, clean, healthy, lighter, happier. I'll try to enjoy the last of the pig-out, but ... it's not as much fun as it used to be.